Food & Drink
We're delighted that indoor dining and drinking has returned, and our bar and restaurant are open. We have a selection of new seasonal menus to enjoy, from mid-morning all the way through to evening. In line with government guidance, we will be doing things a little differently:
17th May - 18th July
* We will re-open our indoor dining spaces. PLEASE NOTE: Bookings are for tables in any inside location within The Beverley Arms and we are unable to guarantee a specific table. Some tables will be located in our lounges or main dining area.
* Our outdoor spaces will also be open but we are unable to take bookings for our outside area, at this time.
* The rule of two households or 6 people applies when dining indoors. More details on this can be seen here.
* Ordering at the bar will be unavailable, however our table service remains in place
19th July onwards…
* We are awaiting further guidance regarding the rules from the 19th July onwards.
Fresh ingredients. Carefully sourced. Hand crafted by experts.
For more dietary information or special requirements please click here.