Food & Drink
We're delighted that our bar and restaurant are back open with outdoor al fresco service. We have a selection of new seasonal menus to enjoy from mid-morning all the way into the evening. In line with government guidance we will be doing things a little differently:
12th April - 16th May
* Our indoor space will remain closed and we will be operating an outdoor al fresco service only (weather dependant) along with an in-room dining service.
* The rule of two households or 6 people applies. More details on this can be seen here.
* Table service only applies during this time too so we are not able to serve you at the bar.
* Whilst we are offering outdoor dining and drinking, you do not need to book a table with us. Just come along and we will do our best to accommodate you. However, if you do want to guarantee a space to dine with us we have a limited number of bookable tables which are outside but under cover (perfect for when it rains!) please contact our team.
17th May - 20th June
* We will re-open our indoor dining spaces from 17th May. Our outdoor spaces will also remain open.
* The rule of two households or 6 people applies when dining indoors. More details on this can be seen here. This rule does not apply for outdoor dining or drinking.
21st June Onwards
* We are awaiting further guidance regarding the rules from the 21st June onwards.
For more dietary information or special requirements please click here.