Things to do this Summer
With the warm days and the promise of sunshine, summer is one of the best times to visit the East of Yorkshire. As well as the stunning market town of Beverley and the inspiring Yorkshire Wolds, there is plenty going on nearby to keep everyone entertained.
Here are a few ideas to get you emersed in local culture…
- Celebrate the season with Beverley Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- Have a great day at Beverley Folk Festival
- Enjoy a day out at Orangery Concert, Sewerby Hall
- A day for all the family, Race The Waves 2022
- Enjoy A Family day at the races
- Be amazed at Beverley Puppet Festival 2022
- Enjoy the music at Jazz and Blues Festival 2022
- Enjoy a trip to the beach at Bridlington
- Cheer on your favourites at Royal Yorkshire Yacht Club Regatta
- Explore the Yorkshire wolds with the family
- Style it out at Ladies Day at Beverley Racecourse
Enjoy a peaceful, scenic stay in Beverley.
Enjoy delicious food in a setting to suit you.